两位院士的合影照,弥足珍贵,两位老人家同台出席,今后的次数不会多的。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?免费注册

x

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-6-24 22:10:25 | 显示全部楼层
sunray 发表于 2011-1-4 22:19
回复 225# 秋天的风

左总的眼光很准,我在浙江工作的时候,打算借点钱买下一家小型的以离子氮化和台车炉为营业的工厂,试探一下能否突破自己的命运,但是因为浙江的热处理厂生产能力过剩,欠款严重等问题,很快打消了此幼稚的念头。打进浙江市场,需以技术取胜,但是那些大款,又懒得看技术品,他们要的是多、快、囤积不合格品、发货、被退货!矛盾的市场。华中地带的市场,可能会更有发展的空间。
井底之蛙之愚见,娱乐一下,不做参考!

签到天数: 22 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2012-7-9 11:29:52 | 显示全部楼层

对当前中国热处理行业的几点看法

浪翻云 发表于 2012-6-24 22:10
左总的眼光很准,我在浙江工作的时候,打算借点钱买下一家小型的以离子氮化和台车炉为营业的工厂,试探一 ...

Heat Treating China.

中国热处理行业再次引起国际同行的关注,国际知名热处理专业媒体www.themonty.com  刊登上海热处理厂有限公司董事长@上热左孝顺 的专访,分析当前及未来中国热处理行业的发展趋势及问题

We have all heard about the phenomenal growth in China over the past few years and we are really pleased to be able to offer you an interview with a fellow that entered the commercial heat treating market in that country in 2005 and has since grown his company Shanghai Heat Treatment into a 8 plant location with extremely ambitious plans for the future. Having been to China several times and having met the owner of Shanghai Heat Treatment on my most recent visit I have to say that Kent Zhou is a very intelligent and ambitious fellow who is going to grow the company into a very substantial heat treat in the years to come.

1) Kent you and I have met a couple of times over the years but I am sure our readers would be very interested in knowing how you got started in the heat treating business?

As a Chinese born in  the 1970’s, along with a period of about 20 years of rapid developments of China, I’d been driven by the idea of starting my own business. After graduating from Fudan University Graduate School in 2000, I  was  looking for opportunities, until I met Shanghai Heat Treatment(SHT) at the end of 2005, then bought it out in August 2006. Before buying SHT, I looked into how BODYCOTE bought and merged companies throughout  the world,  therefore I set up a vision that SHT is going to become a first-class commercial heat treatment company worldwide.

2) So what can you tell us about your company Shanghai Heat Treatment? I know that you now have several locations in China and have been growing at a very fast pace but I for one would be interested in knowing more about the plants, what capabilities they have and what type of products you typically run.

SHT has 8 plants in China now and we have a plans  to add 2 or 3 new plants to our list every year for the next 5 years.  

3) I have been told by various commercial heat treaters in China that the average commercial shop is doubling in size every two years. Would you agree that this is true or is this overly optimistic?

Doubling in size every 2 years is not representative. In some regions of China, such as  the  Yangtze River Delta, with the rapid development  of a  few high-level heat treatment companies,  this might be the case  but it is not typical.

4) During my last visit to China I was tempted to start my own commercial heat treat shop because of the amazing growth in the industry. However I was told that the rules can be quite different for foreign companies in China as opposed to local companies. Do you think this is true?

Foreign companies may not be  able to adapt to business conditions  as Chinese companies do, unless  they  already  have  an excellent Chinese team. You can refer to the mode of BODYCOTE in Wuxi, which may help you. I don’t suggest  any foreign company be run by foreign management without a  local team at the ready. Otherwise it may take you a long and arduous period to adjust.   You can consider working with a Chinese company, such as SHT to exploit advantages respectively.

5) The big question mark around the world is whether the Chinese economy is slowing down these days. You personally have seen tremendous growth over the past few years-do your expect this to continue?

I agree with you that Chinese economy is slowing down these days. The mode of high economic growth driven by investments has reached its end. The policies of expanding domestic demand only focus on investment demand, rather than consumption demand. Those inefficient projects make it worse because of surplus production.  

6) For commercial heat treaters what are the most common processes offered? My guess would be far more atmosphere than vacuum but you obviously have seen a great deal more of the market in China than I have

Your guess about atmosphere and vacuum is right. Though there’s a huge market forbasic heat treatment in China, the entry  level  is low and the competition is  very strong . We (SHT) have moved to other areas, like induction, atmosphere or vacuum.   

7) Do you have any guesses as to how many commercial heat treaters there are in China or what the size of the commercial heat treating market is?

According to official statistics, there’re 3500 heat treatment companies in China, but most of them have only one plant, about 5 companies have more than 5 plants. My personal estimate  of the market value of commercial heat treatment in China is around 15 to 20 billion RMB.  

8) Some of the captive heat treaters I have seen in China are extremely impressive and compare to any in the world. Do you see that most manufacturers in China first think of heat treating in house and then as an afterthought think of commercials or are more manufacturers now considering commercial shops

There  are  very few large-scale commercial heat treaters with high technology and top-notch equipments, thus manufacturers are apt to  heat treat in house , however this is shifting towards the way it is in Europe and America -commercial heat treating.  Chinese official stats show that less than 10% of the heat treatment market nationwide is taken up by commercial heat treaters.  

9) The perception has always been (and I am not saying that this is necessarily true anymore) is that Chinese builders of new heat treating furnaces do not have the experience building furnaces that Western companies do. Having been to your Shanghai plant I have seen that you have furnaces from a number of different areas. Do you feel that if you want the best furnace available you have to buy it from a Western company or do you see the local builders as having just as good quality probably at a lower price?

Most technologies and designs  from  Chinese equipment builders originates   in  the West, maybe they lack  in  follow-up and updated technology developments, but the price difference is enormous!  Like the Bodycote Wuxi plant, where you’ve been to, most  equipment  there  is  purchased in China. At the moment, the imported equipment mostly are used in the  in house heat treaters,  seldom  are they  seen in a commercial heat treater plant.  

10) So what are the latest trends in the heat treating industry in China? Are you seeing growth in any particular areas such as vacuum or Nitriding?

I believe it’s very competitive if we engage in aerospace or defence area, because Chinese large aircraft will have a bright future. You mentioned vacuum or nitriding, I think it has to be in Yangtze River Delta(East China), Pearl River Delta(South China) or areas surrounding Bo Sea(North China), where there’re dense foreign-funded enterprises, furthermore supported by the development of aerospace and defence industry.

11) Every geographic area in the world has it's own particular challenges. As a Canadian I would probably have to say that ours are high wages and a great deal of government red tape. I am sure you have your own challenges-do any come to mind such as long deliveries or a difficulty finding good people?

Besides what you’ve mentioned, there are other difficulties:
    1, rising  environmental costs;
    2, rapid  labor cost growth, the gap between China and Europe/America is narrowing;
    3, the problem of low end over-capacity of production is severe, the competition is  fierce .  

12) I know that you have travelled quite extensively visiting different heat treats. Is there anything that jumps out at you as quite a bit different as opposed to how things are done in China?

13) So what does the future hold for Shanghai Heat Treatment)

I’ll answer question 12 and 13 together here.I’d like to summarize my opinion in four aspects:
     1, the adv anced, high-end heat treatment equipments (intellectualized, database, remote monitor etc.)
     2, quality control system ( iso, ts, etc.)
     3, capability to develop whole-process technology
     4, chain operation ( standardized, rational layout, human resource training, database construction)
I believe if we would strengthen in these four aspects, we’ll have a very promising future.  

14) On a more personal note I believe I have invited you to go snowmobiling in Canada during the winter-are you going to make it this winter? It is truly a Canadian experience.

Thank you for your warm invitation, at the moment I’m not sure if I’ll feel like snowmobiling, but I  would  appreciate a tour  of  some heat treatment companies in the North America, or any opportunities to work with top-ranking commercial heat treaters.

签到天数: 1138 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2012-7-9 14:36:42 | 显示全部楼层
sunray 发表于 2012-7-9 11:29
Heat Treating China.

中国热处理行业再次引起国际同行的关注,国际知名热处理专业媒体www.themonty.c ...

全是英文,还那么长呐。。。。

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2012-7-10 16:00:51 | 显示全部楼层
djh088 发表于 2012-7-9 14:36
全是英文,还那么长呐。。。。

这是一篇采访,提问的问题比较多,所以显得长一些。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-7-11 09:40:09 | 显示全部楼层
sunray 发表于 2012-7-9 11:29
Heat Treating China.

中国热处理行业再次引起国际同行的关注,国际知名热处理专业媒体www.themonty.c ...

想左总主舵的“上热(集团)公司”一定人才济济,能否将这篇专访翻译成中文?

签到天数: 4 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2012-7-12 10:19:52 | 显示全部楼层
薄鑫涛,今年退休了,

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2012-7-12 13:08:56 | 显示全部楼层
zhshfang 发表于 2012-7-12 10:19
薄鑫涛,今年退休了,

现在是我们上热的高级技术顾问。

签到天数: 13 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2013-4-26 14:58:59 | 显示全部楼层
sunray 发表于 2012-7-12 13:08
现在是我们上热的高级技术顾问。

从头看到尾,看到了潘院士,薄老师和徐老师的照片,想起去年在上海工艺所热处理工程师培训的点点滴滴,又回想起我在课间请教潘院士那个傻傻的问题。前后参加了一些培训,对比下来,更觉得潘院士他们的难得可贵,和真正的奉献精神。
回个帖,结个缘。
我目前在一家企业内部的热处理车间,坚持好好学习,天天向上。希望有机会能进入像贵司这样的商业热处理企业,能有一个更加深广的平台从事自己喜欢的事业。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 2342 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-8 11:59:06 | 显示全部楼层
sunray 发表于 2012-7-12 13:08
现在是我们上热的高级技术顾问。

左总是《热处理》杂志的理事,薄鑫涛是编委。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-8-10 19:22:26 | 显示全部楼层
又是专家又是院士好像都为祖国热处理事业做出很大贡献,可现在各地知名企业所用的热处理产品大多来自小热处理厂,这些厂基本靠高耗能,高污染,低质量,低工资生存,一点看不出对国家热处理技术提高有什么好处,而这些所谓专家,院士为此又做过什么,一点也没看到
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-12-12 14:16:23 | 显示全部楼层
jdj19 发表于 2013-8-10 19:22
又是专家又是院士好像都为祖国热处理事业做出很大贡献,可现在各地知名企业所用的热处理产品大多来自小热处 ...

同意,我是刚入行的,感觉这个圈里多的是互相吹捧,各种NB人物,为什么我们的热处理还这么落后 ?看这个帖子,几百页都是互相吹牛,希望业内同仁都低调点,把精力放在技术上,创新上,踏踏实实做事吧。

评分

参与人数 1热处理币 -3 贡献值 -999 收起 理由
stove -3 -999 恶意灌水!故意捣乱马甲会员,举报已经核实!.

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-17 05:50:11 | 显示全部楼层
不明白楼上2位的用意,难道否认别人就能提升自己?打击人家就能得到成功?植物需要阳光雨露,但也不拒大粪。本贴不是技术贴,在此回帖也没有热处理币,只是大家交流而已。很明显,本贴没有使中国热处理事业兴旺发达,使热处理从业人员大幅度增加收入的功能。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2013-12-29 12:41:31 | 显示全部楼层
dhzhou888 发表于 2013-12-17 05:50
不明白楼上2位的用意,难道否认别人就能提升自己?打击人家就能得到成功?植物需要阳光雨露,但也不拒大粪。 ...

2013年12月7日上海热处理厂有限公司迎来了世界最大的商业热处理公司——鲍迪克公司(www.bodycote.com )高管一行的访问,他们有鲍迪克全球副总裁安东尼伍兹(Antony Woods)、北美区总裁Dan Mccurdy、亚洲区副总裁 Ian G. Davies等。上海热处理厂有限公司管理团队左孝顺、邓华平、徐文全等热情接待客人,并就上海热处理厂有限公司的发展历程、技术实力、公司未来发展前景等作了介绍。双方就全球商业热处理的格局及中国商业热处理行业的发展模式做了充分的交流和沟通,最后陪同客人参观上海热处理厂有限公司的生产基地。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?免费注册

x

评分

参与人数 1热处理币 +10 收起 理由
stove + 10 感谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 2142 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2013-12-29 13:43:04 | 显示全部楼层
sunray 发表于 2013-12-29 12:41
2013年12月7日上海热处理厂有限公司迎来了世界最大的商业热处理公司——鲍迪克公司(www.bodycote.com )高 ...

加强国际交流,争做全球No.1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 70 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

发表于 2013-12-29 14:11:48 | 显示全部楼层
在上海,也没有与上海热处理厂有交集
有哪些客户?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-30 02:28:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 dhzhou888 于 2013-12-30 02:29 编辑
sunray 发表于 2013-12-29 12:41
2013年12月7日上海热处理厂有限公司迎来了世界最大的商业热处理公司——鲍迪克公司(www.bodycote.com )高 ...

我对鲍迪克公司的奥氏湾淬火(Ausbay quenching)、热等静压HIP(Hot isostatic pressing)和不锈钢的Kolsterising处理印象深刻。我最感兴趣的是该公司代替QPQ工艺的Corr-I-Dur工艺,工件通过气体渗氮或氮碳共渗后通入水或水蒸气,使工件表面生成四氧化三铁。Corr-I-Dur是鲍迪克公司通过生成一层铁的氮化物-氧化物的化合物层以同时提高材料的抗腐蚀与抗磨损性能的专有热化学处理技术。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|热处理论坛 ( 苏ICP备2021037530号|苏公网安备32059002001695号 )
Copyright © 2005-2024, rclbbs.com 苏州热协网络技术有限公司 版权所有

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 23:19 , Processed in 0.067853 second(s), 19 queries .